SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

#HNNWomen SEND ME PHOTOS of your ABUSIVE partner so we can Profile him like a CRIMINAL he is.



THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Lord thank u, I love being SINGLE and still Happy without some man to tie me down and later kill me. All these women in Nigeria getting beaten and silent about it! When they die we see their pics on social media and their entire lives dragged thru the mud in Facebook pictures. Do you need to be married to have money, kids and a good life? I was Oprah Winfrey's intern at WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore in the 80's and looking at my mentor today, over 60yo and not married while happy with Stedman Graham. Every woman should have a special man in their lives and I repeat "Special" who you can lean on as equals. Gender equality is important this #WomensHistoryMonth of March 2015. Learn more about my history. It may save your lives. My man and I will be equals in everything. Marriage is the 4th biggest LIE to mankind. It is not a sacred institution. It is a CURSED ONE!

My Motivational Speaking Social Media Tour begins soon. I am traveling to 15 African countries and 30 cities soon. To join my staff, send your resumes to hnnafricanews@yahoo.com. I will only HIRE positive ppl who are active on my pages.

Picture: 59Av Blog: Tope Aduni Olabiwoninu Douherty
beaten up by Tunde Ologundudu her boyfriend.
#WomensHistoryMonth

Send me all your domestic abuse photos to hnnafricanews@yahoo.com along with the photo of the abuser so I can put them on blast and my blog with 52 million views www.hnnafrica.com. A google search will rank them high and they will be seen by their employers, friends and associates, that way you can ruin their lives too. An eye for an eye.

Cheers and thank u for taking part in all discussions. Those blocked will be unblocked in 30 days, Learn to comment without being a bully. Go to Twitter@HNNAfrica to beg me in a tweet. Read the terms of using my page under NOTES! Then I will consider unblocking u. I hate negative ppl in my midst.

Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

Blog Archive