SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

#VitaminKemi 11th of the month. #BREAST self exam, How to buy the right BRA and right BREAST foods #WomensHistoryMonth



#VitaminKemi urges #Nigerian women to do a self breast exam on the 11th of the month. Watch my video and do yours next week Wednesday Feb 11th 2015. Caution, I'm wearing this very tight bra to illustrate this. It's pushing out my stomach fat and I have it on the tightest hook to do my self test monthly on the 11th of the month.

My video has gotten over 578 shares and people are thanking me for this urgent awareness. There is no breast education in Nigeria, many have died. 17 in my city in 2013 and it keeps growing. Some have to ask their husbands to get a mammogram, some have no access to mammograms. That's where I come in.

LEARN HOW TO BUY A GOOD BRA:

\

MY NIGERIAN TRIBUNE BREAST CANCER ARTICLE

WATCH THE VIDEO on Facebook!!

Blog Archive