SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

#WifiKemistry Why every Nigerian should sign on Smile Communications 4G service (@SmileCommsNg)


Yesterday March 24th 2015, Smile Communications Nigeria​ rewarded me with a 5G internet gift pack for the election day #NigeriaDecides weekend coverage. I thank u for appreciating my work at www.hnnafrica.com, #worldnews for Nigerians. I slept overnight one day last weekend with my modem turned on and I lost a lot of data as I struggle daily to bring you the world news headlines.They called me and e-mailed me the invoice of the data they put in my modem. I was speechless when Folashade called me. Smile is the fastest internet service in Nigeria with 4G service. Everyone should drop their provider and sign up for SMILE now. If I can run a page on Google with an all time view of 52 million, 55K on Twitter, 20K on Instagram and 28K on Facebook, you can have fun with their fast 4G speed and customer service.

LISTEN TO MY EXPERIENCE BELOW:

Blog Archive