SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rapper Rick Ross brags about doing drugs with other celebrities!

The kids that I lecture about "how to avoid negative things in Hip-Hop" must really be proud of your foolishness by now Rick! Call me and I'm HANGING UP!

During an interview Monday on Boston's Jam'n 94.5, hosts of The Ramiro and Pebbles Morning Show asked rapper Rick Ross to name the most famous celebrity he has ever smoked weed with.

The Miami rap star laughed and said, "Bruce Willis," adding, "He doesn't talk too much when he's high - he'll just look at you, you know, 'I'm really smoking with this dude.' You know, I had to introduce him to that African thing, I got him some African." In a recent interview, Ross copped to being "a weed fanatic," stating, "I've smoked blunts with some of the biggest people in the world. To me, that's my hobby. To be able to say I smoked blunts with Snoop Dogg, I've smoked blunts with Bruce Willis, I've smoked a blunt with Too Short. I'm what you call a Cannabis Cup Champion." Anyway, you've been added to the hall of shame at Impaired Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive