SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, June 27, 2008

G-UNIT's CANADA GIG LAST WEEK DEEMED A FLOP BY NOW TORONTO MAGAZINE!



Addi "Mindbender" Stewart, NOW Toronto magazine Music Reporter gave 50 one big diss on his show at the Circa nightclub last Sunday and described the gig as an "anticlimatic performance with delusions of grandeur permeating the stage." 50 did not connect with the crowd and Stewart also called him the "beef sparker piggybank who taunted the crowd and blamed everyone but himself for the failure." OUCH! Addi, that was rough on baby face 50! 50 Cent must be after Addi and so am I! You owe me a story in NOW about this blog. Remember, I said you will be going to the gallows? There's Addi and I at the DJ Stylus awards last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive