SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, June 27, 2008

ANGELINA JOLIE FORCES RAPPER COMMON TO REVISIT TATTOO RULE.

Rapper COMMON has been forced to reconsider his rule about tattoos on women after co-starring with ANGELINA JOLIE in new action film WANTED. The Chicago-born star isn't a fan of skin art and has always insisted his assistant keeps her tattoos to a minimum. But then he met Jolie, who proved once and for all that tattooed women can be classy. He tells WENN, "I have told my female assistant not to get too many tattoos because I tell her she'll still want to look ladylike. "That may sound old fashioned, but you want to be in a dress and still look ladylike.
"I understand that people use them for expression. Angelina still looks like a lady and she got a lot of tattoos, so I guess my point got broke down when my assistant mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive