SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, June 27, 2008

JAY-Z: 'I DISCOVERED RONSON'

Jay-Z & Diddy

Rappers JAY-Z and SEAN 'DIDDY' COMBS have fallen out over MARK RONSON - because they both claim to have discovered the British superproducer. The Big Pimpin' hitmaker is adamant he's the one who turned music producer Ronson into the success he is today, after the two worked together on Jay-Z's Fade to Black soundtrack. But Combs refuses to let Jay-Z -.real name Shawn Carter - take the credit for the DJ's high profile. Jay-Z says, "Me and Diddy have arguments about who discovered him. I'm still saying it was me."

Like who really cares? I would like to know who discovered both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive