SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, June 27, 2008

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE KANYE BONAROO HYPE???

Kanye West has apologised for his recent performance at the Bonnaroo Music Festival in America. The 'Stronger' singer was booed by fans at the event after appearing on stage one-and-a-half hours late, but has blamed his tardy arrival on festival bosses. In the latest entry on his blog, Kanye wrote: "I'm sorry to everyone that I didn't have the ability to give the performance I wanted to." Kanye claims the band performing before him, Pearl Jam, finished their set one hour late, meaning his team did not have enough time to set up the stage before he was due to perform. The singer is well known for his dramatic pyrotechnic show, and blasted Bonnaroo organisers for trying to make him perform in daylight.

He wrote: "We were obviously dealing with f***ing idiots who didn't really have the capacity to really put on this show properly. They tried to give me a time slot where it was still light outside? I have a f***ing light show dumba*s." Although he was willing to apologise, Kanye denies he did not put much effort into his performance. He wrote: "Sometimes I go two, three days without sleep working on my performance. I have to ice my knees after every show and they hurt when I walk through the airport. Having an expensive stage cuts my payday in half. Call me what you want but never say I didn't give it my all!"

My darling Kanye has changed since Donda passed away. He'll never be the same. We should all have patience with him. It's like nbeing alone and lonely. Mom gone, fiance gone, dad was gone for a while there too. Keep him in your prayers and don't believe the hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive