SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

L'IL WAYNE DOES ROLLING STONE INTERVIEW.

Lil Wayne sold a million copies of Tha Carter III its debut week, making him the first artist to pull off the feat since 50 Cent went platinum with The Massacre in a mere seven days in 2005 (which was a much rosier time for the music industry). On the day the album came out, Weezy talked to Rolling Stone about his unique sales strategy, Barack Obama, tattoos and the drawbacks of being high all the time.

What's the thinking behind releasing so many mixtapes and collaborations?
I like to just flood it. You might not like everything. When I put out so many different mixtapes and songs, you can't help to at least know me. If I get that one moment of attention, then I know I'm going to make you like me.

Read the rest here......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive