SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, June 30, 2008

NOT SO COOL REVIEWS FOR LL COOL J AT THE 2008 ICE CREAM FESTIVAL!






I did not make it as I was all dressed up but my P.A Gilliano fell ill hours to the concert and we could not work on a day like that. Health is important! There is always next year. To my surprise, all three major Toronto papers did not assign reporters to cover it as of Sunday I have no coverage round up so I found this on YouTube. From what I gathered, people were not at all happy about LL and Monica? I was in touch with Brian, LL's manager to be on standby for a quick interview as they flew in straight to the show and out the same day.

This concert was geared to my age group and all the young ones there like my sons 24, 21 and 16 remember the artists but may be too young to remember the hits. Just look at these YouTube comments below targeting Monica and LL.....OMG! Was it that bad?

blueeyedcdngirl (4 hours ago)
Marked as spam
lol...Yeah the ending was bull, didn't understand it at all.. Dose anyone remember the name of the dance crew that was there

TheAnthropologyst (2 hours ago)
"baby boy"

did you guys like how the host kept calling
Ice Cream Show lol
Geeze man, at least try n learn the name of the friggin show ur hosting

Cree8tiveN8tiveGyal (5 hours ago)
Marked as spam
I think Monica was pissed b/c no one knew her new song.....so she cut out. But yeah, LL was confusing...I thought he was coming back.....and the "ho"...so funny...it looked like he was starting to get irritated by her stalking him...maybe that's why he checked out. They almost had to throw her down the stairs the first time...don't understand why they let her back up.......lol

theriffraph (9 hours ago)
Marked as spam
were you guys and girls that went not confused about the ending at the concert? I thought he was coming back but no, poof......got people on stage and that was it.....that "ho" going after him was something else.....

Riggpoppa (7 hours ago)
Marked as spam
He created a diversion by inviting all those people on stage and just bounced..lol
That groupie was determined!

ReadBelowHere (7 hours ago)
Marked as spam
yeah that was effed up, Monica did the same shit.
I thought about it and I guess another way of thinking about it was that his new song was his last performance than all those white lights and that spray of fireworks was actually the end, but then he invited some ppl up to meet him and then he left.

AlfieJ06 (12 hours ago)
Marked as spam
He would say "HANDS IN THE AIR" so many times and only 30% of the place would do it.

DRU HILL WAS IN THE HOUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive