SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, June 30, 2008

LILY ALLEN SAYS SHE'S NOT SCARED OF HER RECORD LABEL!

Pop star LILY ALLEN has shocked bosses at her record company - after declaring she doesn't care about their opinion of her new as-yet-untitled LP. The singer announced she wrapped up work on her hotly-anticipated second album on Sunday (29Jun08) - her first studio recording since 2006's smash hit All right, Still. And the star insists she isn't fazed by her forthcoming meeting with her label Parlophone, because she is pleased with the end result whether they give her their backing or not. She says, "I'm pretty sure it's finished and I've got a meeting on Tuesday with the label. I'm really happy. "As much as I love them (Parlophone) they're just people who give you a loan. I'm not scared of my label."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive