SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, June 29, 2008

NEW FEATURE: YouTube Profile Of The Day: lollmao222.


lollmao222 has been sending me tons of videos of Aaliyah, one of my fave R&B singers. This new feature will profile the profile of the day. Now lolmao222 has done a intro/dedication to his/her subscribers. The most commented on videos and more. This is a highly recommended subscription. When I spoke to this user via e-mail, this was the reply below...............Thanks for putting Aaliyah's memories on YouTube lolmao222. There was no YouTube in 1997 when she died.



"Kemi, Thank you for the opportunity for allowing me to tell everybody about how Aaliyah has the biggest fan base in the world! Instead of her fan base going down, it grows strong each and every year because everybody wants to know about whom this mysterious sophisticated angel, that was cast upon us for 22 years was and her music! My biggest concern is that I don’t want anyone to view my page as being a fanatic youtuber. That is not what my page is about. It’s about the low lives on youtube/and other websites dragging her name through dirt. The Hate videos that are being made, mocking her death, her music, her character and on a personal level her family. It’s one thing to dislike a person; it’s another when your dislike becomes psychotic to praise the death of an Innocent person and 8 others. I will admit I myself have made some hate videos on my Page.

I have never intended to make such videos until a few group of People decided to poke fun at the dead. So I began to poke fun at each of their favorite artist, which I will admit again was just as wrong as what they were doing. However, some disturbing pages which I shall remain nameless for the fear that other Aaliyah Fans May see these disgusting Background images of the so called “deadliyah” and the graphic nature of the background and videos.

The whole Aaliyah dedication and fascination is overdue. Her fans have always wanted her legacy to always live on the way it does for Tupac & Biggie. Aaliyah contributed so much to the music industry, as well as acting & also contributing to great organizations as well, such as the Revlon Breast cancer research Run that is still going strong to this very day. We only had a glimpse of what she was capable of, and for that it left everyone with a bittersweet feeling. She was the perfect roe-model to a lot of female singers everywhere. She demonstrated Class, pose, elegance, without contradicting who she was as a person. The Aaliyah we see in the public eye was the true person she was. Aaliyah was an intelligent, beautiful, hard-working black woman. She dedicated her life to her craft, which in turn ended her life. And for that I will always remember “The HipHop RnB Queen”

Aaliyah Once said in an interview;
"It's hard to say what I want my legacy to be when I'm long gone."

I'm sure if she knew the impact that she had made on everybody around her & her fans. She would probably have given the question more thought. She definitely wouldn't want anyone to disrespect her craft as an artist or even to compare her to every new female artist that comes out. She would want us to remember the style she brought, to stay true to you, and to never compromise yourself to please anyone. We should encourage new artists, instead of tearing them down limb by limb."


Once again Kemi thanks for the opportunity. Lollmao222

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive