SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HOT: Super producer Dwele of Kanye's "Flashing Lights"releases new album---of his own!

The co-collaborator of that song Flashing lights,with Kanye West, multi-talented singer/songwriter/producer Dwele has dropped his latest album Sketches of a Man today. "Sketches of a Man" is ultimately what I am and where I am in 2008," Dwele explained via statement. "It is inspired by life and love, and it is about finding out how I fit into these different musical genres or how I would fit into these new cultures. Like, if I spoke French, how would it sound?...I think that's what inspiration is."

I will be at Dwele's concert performance here in Toronto AT THE PHOENIX CONCERT THEATER 8PM tommorow and hope to ask him some interesting questions about his new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive