SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mel B's naked confession! Recording duet with Janet and Missy.

Mel B loves walking around naked. I guess that's what grabbed Eddie Murphy! The former Spice Girl, who was recently unveiled as the new face of Ultimo lingerie, admits she really enjoys the free feeling of nudity, and claims the underwear she has been modeling gives her a similar rush. She said: "The underwear is classy and sophisticated. I feel great. I love walking around naked so it's perfect - it feels like I'm not wearing anything at all." Mel also revealed that her husband, Stephen Belafonte, is a fan of the underwear. She added to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Stephen wanted to inspect the underwear before I signed up.

He didn't want me involved with anything tacky but when we saw the range we fell in love with it. "Stephen especially likes me in the bridal range. It's white, lacy and dainty. He says it makes me look innocent. I can't help thinking it would take more than a pair of white knickers to do that!" Mel also revealed she was "shocked" to be offered the contract, following in the footsteps of previous Ultimo models like Girls Aloud beauty Sarah Harding and Rod Stewart's wife Penny Lancaster. She said: "I was shocked. I mean, I'm a mother twice over. I'm in my 30s. I couldn't quite believe it when they said they wanted me parading about the place in sexy lingerie. I was dead flattered."

Meanwhile, she's teaming up with superstars JANET JACKSON and MISSY ELLIOT to have another crack at solo success. Scary Spice's solo career slumped prior to the girl group's recent reunion; her last single failed to reach the top 40 in the U.K. But the now Los Angeles-based star is preparing a comeback, with the help of some very influential friends.
She says, "I not scared of having another try. I am working with the best producers ever. I am now ten tracks in to my new record. "I am doing something with Janet Jackson which should be amazing. I am also going to hook up with Missy again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive