SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, May 17, 2010

YOU GOT SOME SPERM? LILLY ALLEN WANTS A BABY BADLY!!

http://leebecker.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/lily-allen-31.jpg
LILY ALLEN is planning to use her hiatus from music to start a family - t he British pop star wants to have a baby "within a year". The Smile hitmaker announced last year (09) she is planning a hiatus fr om recording and performing live to concentrate on launching a designer c lothes hire shop and setting up her own record company. But the 25 year old admits there's another reason for her break from po p - she is longing to have children with her boyfriend Sam Cooper and hopes to use her time off to become a mother.

She tells Britain's News of the World, "I'd like to have a child within a year. It'll be a minimum of four or five years before I make a record again. I know what commitment it takes to release an album. I don't think that mixes well with the idea of settling down and having children, which is ultimately my goal and more of a priority than flying around the world. "I'd want to be really hands-on for the first two or three years of having a little one. I don't want to leave them." Allen previously fell pregnant while she was dating Chemical Brothers s tar Ed Simons, but tragically suffered a miscarriage in 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive