SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FIRST IN CANADA: 7AM BREAKING NEWS: WILL SMITH AND JADA PINKETT SEPARATING AFTER 13 YEARS OF MARRIAGE?





In Touch magazine is saying Will and Jada are separating. Will and Jada, you know I will be tracking u down. I have known these two since the Baltimore and Philly days. OMG. I hope this is not true. They are the ultimate Hollywood family and A listers. They have raised two of the most important talented children in the industry Willow and Jaden. Need I say more? But we are all human. Separation leads to divorce BUT I hope this is a temporary thing for each party to get a breath of fresh air. Just last week I posted that Will is returning to RAP music.



Ryan at TMZ placed a call to Jada’s rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us … “What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this … Lord. I’m going back to bed.” LMAO! Even the rep does not know this. SMH..

Say it ain't so Jada... Below are some OLD pics from the 90's. Click to enlarge. They were NOT married yet. Jada is from Baltimore, her dad's my lawyer over there and I worked with her mom at a medical center where I managed the pharmacy and she was head nurse. I also attended their nice private Baltimore wedding. I will update you on all these developments.

UPDATE 1.23PM: IT'S OFFICIAL. THEY ARE GETTING A DIVORCE!


FACEBOOK REACTIONS ON JADA'S FAN PAGE.
  • Shannon Willhite Wells PLEASE TELL ME IN TOUCH MAGAZINE IS FULL OF CRAP SAYING THAT YOU AND WILL ARE SEPARATING!!!
    about an hour ago · 1 person
  • Monique Jate' Jada....a taboliod magazine is reporting that you and will are seperating Please clear up these rumors
    about an hour ago · 3 people
  • Alicia Oglesby if u and will split the whole world will be sad. you two seem like such a fantastic team.
    about an hour ago · 1 person
  • Kandis Reedus OK I AM NOT RECEIVING THIS INFO REPORTED THIS A.M.! KNOW THAT I AM PRAYING FOR YOU & WILL & THE FAMILY!!!! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!!!!
    about an hour ago · 2 people
  • Darlene Weaver No say it anit true.....
    about an hour ago
  • Gillian Ashton Yes Jada please tell us it's not true... I so love n admire u two as a couple and family... Please don't give up, fight!!!!!
    about an hour ago · 4 people
  • Linda Callwood Jada, there are reports out in the media that you and Will have separated, is that true?
    about an hour ago
  • Eboni S Kelly Jus can't believe it!!!!!! A beautiful strong positive successful unit.. Over??? I pray for the whole family!! Especially the kids!!!!!!!!
    about an hour ago · 1 person
  • Plush Escapes OK so I see I'm not the only one waiting with baited breathe. Please tell us that the rumors are NOT True. As I look to the love you and Will share as hope that "the family" thing is not just for TV, not something of the past, that there will never be a Real Huxtable's.
    about an hour ago · 3 people
  • Tiffany Brown I JUST HEARD JADA & WILL ARE SEPARATING! IS THUS TRUE!?
    about an hour ago · 1 person
  • Lisa A Fletcher YES PLEASE tell me its NOT TRUE!
    about an hour ago · 4 people
  • Natalie Sylvester Kent I read the news regarding you and Will. Although I don't know you personally, I have experienced both divorce and marriage, and remarrying. Separation does not always mean divorce, so I hope and pray that this separation will cause you and Will to return to one another, for yourselves and your children. What God put together let no one put asunder? This also refers to the two people who are married. May God, the one and only everlasting continue to watch over you and help you in your decision making. God bless you all.
    about an hour ago · 3 people
  • April Wall Yes, I can relate!
    about an hour ago
  • Christine Matthews Durr Jada I was just seeing on the Internet you and will separated please tell us it's not true
    about an hour ago · 2 people
  • Shaka Lias Y'all were the Ruby and Ossie of our time.
    52 minutes ago · 1 person
  • Minnie Brock Jada is it true you and will have separated ? :( I really hope not !
    51 minutes ago
  • Michelle Singleton Is in complete shock at this sad news:(If true hope u and Will can still work as a whole for yall kids.
    43 minutes ago
  • Shay Mensie Please clear up the rumors u know it was going to post. Why why are u to doing this? Remember your vows though death do us part. Yes u go though hard times but come on don't split b/c u feel there is no love13 years there is love. Stop and work it out.
    43 minutes ago
  • Mallikkah Inda I dont know you personally but I feel like crying if the reports are true. I dont know why but this has hit me to the core. I am hoping you two can pull through this. I really hope its a big fat lie but if not keep your head up and be strong!!
    39 minutes ago
  • Jennifer Lynn Donald According to Jada's rep, it's not true.
    38 minutes ago · 1 person
  • Kim Davis Jada I sooooo hope this is not true...... praying for your family sis!
    36 minutes ago
  • Brooke Whigham I sure hope it's not true!
    36 minutes ago
  • Kay Jensen Rumor.............bing says you guys are spliting
    30 minutes ago
  • Tiffany McGhee Williams I hope it is true about the split.
    23 minutes ago
  • Kimberly Ellis JADA WHY ARE YALL DIVORCING.....YOU AND WILL ARE THE LAST HOPE IN THE WORLD....NOOOOOOOOOO
    20 minutes ago · 1 person
  • Jensin Hightower every monday lol
    18 minutes ago
  • Carmenlita Holloway YES, YES, YES! ;-)
    18 minutes ago
  • Janice Mcgee every Monday...
    17 minutes ago
  • Kimberly Ellis MY HEART IS MELTING AWAY!!! IM SO DEVISTATED RIGHT NOW......OMG....WHY..WHY...WHY..NO THIS CANT BE!!!!!
    17 minutes ago
  • Linda Thigpen Jada, say it ain't true! Are you and Will separating????????
    16 minutes ago
  • Lydia Vazquez Sorry About your separation...I would have never tought you guys ever break-up...
    14 minutes ago
  • Kennisha The Champ Outing Praying for your family in this time of "change"...Wishing the best and more success for you and your family
    11 minutes ago
  • Duanchelle Lewis So when will there be clarification about the "alleged" separation...praying this is a rumor. One Love...
    10 minutes ago
  • Nicki Chapman My God I hope that this isn't true! You guys as well as the Obama's are my inspiration besides my brother and my sister-in-law! You both are a beautiful couple and it is because of you guys that I believe that marriage can last alongtime! My grandparents were married for 31 years before he died and I know that their marriage had ups and downs and they worked it out, so you guys can too!
    10 minutes ago
  • London Rene'e Godschild Im in tears i cant or want to believe u guys are seperating nooo you promised me when i meet u in 2005 when i came to ur book signing benifit that u guys would never depart but only by death! Ok u guys have to fix this because yall marrage gave me hope.u know jada i always loved u guys as a awhole theres no jada without will & no will without jada!dont let satan break up with u guys have please whatever it is fix it and keep praying ok twin.im sure u guys are going to have a loot of support on this.and i know your kids are so upset now?im hoping this is all a lie! Smh
    3 minutes ago
  • Doreen Vanrossum Jada, what happend...You & Will are my favorite couple...can't you guys try to work it out somehow...I hope its not true though... hatever happens I will always love you guys
    2 minutes ago
  • Lance Taylor HELLO JADA ;)
    2 minutes ago

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive