SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, August 11, 2011

BLOGGER'S GO WILD ONLINE OVER NATALIE NUNN NOW DATING HER PAL TORONTO SOCIALITE LISA PEEZY'S EX!

Lisa Peezy and ex-cutie pie Josh Crockwell.

Is reality star Natalie Nunn about to be the most hated woman in America? Casey Anthony may be losing the title soon. I hear Toronto 's dynamic Socialite Lisa Persaud aka Lisa Peezy is allegedly embroiled in this alleged man snatching saga. What? Will you date your friend's ex is the headline all the bloggers are posting? The stories are on Vibe online, Champ Magazine, Mediatakeout and Ohverly Critical amongst others. HipHossip is giving you the exclusive!

Bear with me I was not in my office when I heard all this and I had to call Lisa ASAP to get the real story from the horse's mouth, so I grabbed my camcorder and pointed it to the speaker phone in my bedroom. To most of us in the industry, Natalie Nunn is a reality star on the "Bad Girls Club" on Oxygen channel and she's a known good friend of Lisa's. Lisa has done quite a bit of promotion and supported Natalie's projects and career endeavours but it's only human to ask why she would now date Lisa's EX?? Natalie seems to have lived up to the reality show name. What a BAD gurl!

Lisa Peezy and controversial pal reality star Natalie Nunn.

Lisa assisted Natalie and her Publicist with getting her into music videos like the Waka Flocka video and exposure in publications. Lisa says she broke up with her ex-cutie pie Joshua "Josh" Crockwell. Lisa stated that she had some trust and homosexuality issues with Josh and that the relationship ended more than a month ago. She's is a little shocked on what the motive was for Natalie to now turn around and date her ex-man! Look below at Josh's face as he's not liking the paparazzi's lenses...lol.

Natalie Nunn and Josh seen holding hands shopping in Cali. Mmm.

During my phone interview earlier today, she told me the truth about the saga and talked about her career. She reps us in Canada as the CIROC lady for Diddy's Vodka brand as well as being the Editor in Chief of Industry Magazine. She heads Urban promotions for Capital Prophet (CP) records, the leading independent record label in Canada which is also involved in the management of some artists too and she is also the President of well talked about Toronto/Global PR firm P.I.N.K Publicity. Lisa's life is full of projects and hard work. She says you can have a celebrity lifestyle without being scandalous, disgracing your family, sex tapes etc.

Lisa is from a rich household but went from riches to RAGS then built herself up on her own. She worked hard to where she got and sometimes reminds me of another one of my blogging sistas Nicole Bitchie who went from rags to riches thru hard work. She is celebrating the 3rd anniversary of Industry Magazine and her birthday next Tuesday at an exclusive private party in Toronto hosted by Rapper Belly. It's important for the world to know who this young lady is and not part of some "love triangle." It's not even a triangle. Lisa has moved on and the jet setter is around the world doing her thing. HipHossip has been invited to some elite celebrity events as far as Los Angeles and Miami and Lisa has had to cover some of these events for me if she were in that U.S city. I would contact her in a moment's notice. Below is my rant about Lisa's kindness and humble free help for my blog.

I couldn't locate her during the Mindless Behaviour "Mrs Right" video shoot in L.A where the boys Publicist invited HipHossip. I met my babies when they opened for Janet's tour out here in March 2011. By the time I found Lisa, video shoot was over 2 days ago, so everytime I see Diggy and the boys in that video, I always say in my mind. Where in the world WAS Carmen San Diego aka Lisa Peezy? She must have been BUSY somewhere. I can't travel much during the school year cos of KJ and Lisa is a big help.

LinkLisa Peezy mentoring Toronto youth in a school recently.

Lisa is always helpful, a humanitarian who cares about Toronto's youth. She literally takes stars to the schools, community centers and after school programs surprising and brightening the kids days. OMG, she's is great! Lisa celebrates her 25th birthday this week and as u know we were laughing in the video when we said 21. You know she's not an underage drinker as she promotes Ciroc on the U.S side and their drinking age is 21 over there. Ours is 19. Lisa stresses responsible drinking and advises about drunk driving. You know I lost my brother at 17 in 1999 to a drunk driver who killed him at a traffic light. He would have been 29 this year.

Lisa Peezy at her Industry mag 2nd anniversary/birthday bash in Aug 2010.

Lovely Lisa has big things coming her way and much more to come. You never know who you may see at her parties. Drake, P.Reign, even L'il Wayne. That's how our parties go around here in Toronto and the party never stops. Even at 47 as the Queen of Music Media, I still enjoy these events that Lisa throws, except that I am now in da club with my older babies, my 27, 24 and 20 year old sons...lol. She just made an appearance on a reality show coming in September 2011 that we are looking forward to. Listen to the "audioed" video coming shortly and enjoy hearing a dynamic woman who's not into the drama. LISA PERSAUD ROCKS!! Check out her social media links below and click all photos to enlarge.

@therealLPeezy
@Industry_mag
@Pink_Publicity
www.PinkPublicity.com (Coming soon)
www.Industry_mag.com



VIBE magazine's story
Champ Magazine's story
Ohverly Critical's story
Mediatakeout's story

MsKemi
Canada's Queen of Music Media
"Watching my own damn throne"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive