SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

NICK ASHFORD HAS DIED, "ASHFORD AND SIMPSON MUSICAL DUO" AND SPOUSE OF VALERIE SIMPSON.


Nick Ashford was a legend. My heart goes out to Valerie. The musician, who along with wife Valerie Simpson wrote a string of hits including Ain't No Mountain High Enough and Chaka Khan's I'm Every Woman, died after a battle with throat cancer yesterday Monday Aug 22nd 2011. Solid as a rock." He was an amazing Songwriter & Musician! Def Will Be Missed." Stars continue to leave their tweet tributes. Singer Ashanti adds, "R.I.P Nick Ashford one of the most Soulful & Amazing Singer/Songwriters Timeless Classic Music.. Many Prayers & Blessings to his Family", and comedienne Sandra Bernhard writes, "My thoughts go out tonight to Valerie Simpson for her loss of the great Nick Ashford." Same here at HipHossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive