SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, August 29, 2011

VMA GOOD SHOCKERS: BEYONCE TELLS PHOTOGS ON BLACK CARPET SHE'S PREGNANT!

So Beyonce while walking the Black carpet tells the media she's now pregnant. Well that's nice. I just don't wanna see her dancing on stages like J-Lo did those twins. She made tha announcement holding her cutie baby bump. This was not televised and that is why I asked you to follow our twitter. This is no August fool joke. Lets hope the baby is born on the 4th of some month. It was already announced on the BLACK carpet. The Black album was one of hubby Jay-Z' s best albums. Baby's gonna be talented! This is some great news especially after the gun pulled on Solange days ago by Miami Police for NOTHING! Piaget tweeted below....

"I have literally had my last leg with discriminating police! Miami police department will be notified. A police officer just pulled a weapon on me…. I have done NOTHING illegal, against the law, or anything of the sort. I am simply tired of police using arrogance, ego and authority as an offense.I’m only tweeting this to raise awareness. I could have left quietly, but I am sick & tired of this scenario being played over & over."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive