SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

KARL WOLF NEEDS YOU IN HIS NEXT VIDEO TO BE SHOT ON AUGUST 10TH IN MONTREAL.

JUNO Awards 2011

Stylus Awards 2010


MMVA 2009

Youth Day 2011



"Always has time for a fan" superstar Karl Wolf tells me he's "shooting his next music video AUG 10th in MONTREAL! Who's in? please send pics & info to: info@karlwolf.com Need both girls & guys ages 18-35 ."

You know Karl's our #1 close friend at HipHossip. Can't wait to show you that video footage of him dedicating Yala Habibi to me. Karl always have time for KJ and I. Last saw him at Youth Day which he headlined and I had the pleasure of introducing him to the crowd. He also told me about some goodies like his upcoming reality show and more. Stay tuned for this great guy's amazing projects.
One fan on twitter below said "you would be a fool if you didn't listen to his amazing music."
Make sure you savour that new single GHETTO LOVE feat Kardinal Offishall. This is a high powered energetic song! #BAM!


Follow Karl Wolf on twitter
https://twitter.com/KARLWOLFs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive