SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

#BREAKING 8-9pm tonite the @CDCGov @CDCtravel are inviting us too (ALL NIGERIANS) to the next #CDCCHAT



The CDC Disease Detectives are back TODAY Wednesday, October 8th, from 3:00 to 4:00pm ET as they continue the discussion and answer your questions on #Ebola. Follow @CDCgov on Twitter, and use the hashtag #CDCchat to participate in the chat. Last week's chat was very overwhelming and I had to join the chat as an unofficial detective answering some of the questions posed to them based on my experience as a Pharmacist who worked in Congo during the 1995 epidemic, my Journalism travels to Liberia July and my covering the lockdown in Sierra Leone 2 weeks ago. 





Remember Nigerians, the time will be 8pm-9pm here so join the chat. The CDC spoke to me via twitter this week on that travel ban business. They are not warning Americans against going to Nigeria, just take caution. 

Blog Archive