SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, June 20, 2008

LIL WAYNE TO FORM GROUP WITH T-PAIN.


Hip-hop star LIL WAYNE is joining forces with singer T-PAIN to form a supergroup. The Lollipop hitmaker is convinced the pairing will be as big a success as their own solo careers - because there is so much chemistry between them in the studio. He tells MTV.com, "We both have the same energy. I don't sleep... I think it's the cousin of death. As much as you sleep, you're impersonating death to me. He (T-Pain) don't sleep. I play all day. He plays all day and all night.

"The (musical) connection is crazy. He loves to be creative, he loves to work; I love to create, I love to work. He really wants people to respect his rapping; I really want people to respect my harmonising." Lil Wayne first teamed up with T-Pain for the track Got Money from his new album Tha Carter III.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive