SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, August 29, 2008

JACKSON PRAISES TIMBERLAKE & BROWN.


MICHAEL JACKSON has praised JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and CHRIS BROWN for their contributions to pop music. The legendary entertainer has been credited by legions of today's most notable artists for paving the way for their own success. Brown tells U.S. news show Good Morning America: "Me being able to listen to him, and be inspired by his dance and by his music, drives me to be more creative." But Jackson insists he has been equally inspired by their influence. He adds: "Some of the younger newer artists - I think Chris Brown is doing wonderful and (Justin) Timberlake. I really admire what they are doing."

I like MJ's hands together like that praising them. Once again, Happy 50th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive