SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, August 30, 2008

SPICE GIRL MELANIE BROWN CONSIDERS PLAYBOY STRIP NOW!

SPICE GIRL MELANIE BROWN is considering stripping off for an adult magazine despite previously turning down HUGH HEFNER. The singer has rejected offers to bare all for Playboy magazine in the past but she's hinted she has since changed her mind. She tells British magazine Closer, "I was offered Playboy last year and again a couple of months ago, and I did turn them down, but that's not to say I wouldn't consider it in the future. "I have no problems walking around the house naked or anything."

Yawn! Ever since that Belafonte phony came in, she as she said "could get an award for bedroom activities!" Let's see, maybe I can help negotiate the deal for her with Hef!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive