SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, August 31, 2008

SPECIAL REMINDER: THE BUNNY IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!:

http://www.eggstrategy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/playboy-logo.jpg
The Playboy Bunny is coming to town this week. Have you registered yet? They are looking for you sexy ladies for possible future modeling opportunities. Do it quick! Below is Tina's e-mail from last week. I will even be covering it, so come meet me and speak on my camera. Darryl is coming from Global-TV too. This will be fun as it's also TIFF week.

Received Thursday Aug 28th:

Great Kemi!!! I will let the crew know you will be coming by…
Unfortunately, don’t cry, I will not be attending…..BUT the Playboy reps that will be there are awesome and you will love them. Attached are images of our September cover as well as an image of Lana Tailor (A Sudbury native and Special Edition model who will be helping with the casting) as well as an image of Elle Patille (2007 Special Edition cover girl who will also be helping with the casting.)

Also on September 3, 2008 our 2009 Playboy Playmate Calendar featuring: Jayde Nicole, Monica Leigh, Giuliana Marino, Alison Waite, Janine Habeck, Nicole Voss, Cassandra Lynn, Tamara Sky, Shannon James, Kia Drayton, Sarah Elizabeth and Sarah Jean Underwood hits stands. And our favorite Playmate of the Year, Jayde Nicole appears on the cover.

You will have the chance to interview a few of our Special Edition models who will be there helping with the casting as well as some Playboy Hopefuls. I am doing very well, thank you. How are you doing? It has been a very crazy summer...just busy busy busy. I ADORED Jayde’s story. I can always count on you!!!

Thanks Kemi! Let me know if you need anything else…
TM

Tina E. Manzo,
Junior Publicist
Playboy Enterprises, Inc. 680 N. Lakeshore Dr. Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: 312-373-****

BE THERE! I WILL BE COVERING WEDNESDAY....
Didn't see my interview with Jayde? It was simultaneously recorded by Playboy TV and was viewed on the Playboy channel as a part of a montage of her Canadian tour.
Click here....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive