SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, August 29, 2008

BRIAN WILSON: 'RAP MUSIC BRINGS ME DOWN'

The image “http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/261442~Brian-Wilson-Posters.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
BEACH BOYS legend BRIAN WILSON hates listening to rap songs - because the lyrics depress him. The California Girls hitmaker has famously battled depression and mental illness throughout his life. And he insists one way he avoids falling back into the pit of despair that engulfed him for the entire 1970s is to only listen to "happy" music. Wilson says, "I don't have one (a favourite rap song). I don't need to listen to music that brings me down with negative thoughts.

I prefer to listen to music that makes me happy, like my new album That Lucky Old Sun which was inspired by Mr. Louis Armstrong." The songwriter also reveals he still suffers from stage fright - almost 50 years after he first performed in front of an audience. He adds: "I still get it, yeah. I'm nervous as hell before each show and I hate that feeling. I love performing but I don't like feeling scared. It's a crummy feeling."

This motherfocker is right! Any song calling me "ho" also brings me down too! You go white boy Wilson!

1 comment:

  1. kemi, you are CRAZY! You are so real! This is why I love your language on this site!!!LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive