SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

T.I. AND MAINO PERFORM LIVE AT CLUB CRUCIAL.


Mr Talk of the Town reports:
"I was down in Atlanta over the weekend for the Hittmenn DJs reunion. While down there, I hit up Club Crucial for an invitation only cookout that T.I. was having. The cookout was a way for T.I. and his Grand Hustle family to show their appreciation to all of the DJs who came down to The A. Besides the fact that my rental car got broken into while I was at the club, the event was pretty hot. The cook out was supposed to be just a gathering of DJ's, but turned into a full fledge concert with performances from Grand Hustle artists B.G. and Young Dro, as well as Maino, and T.I. himself. Even though some of Bankhead's finest crack heads broke into the whip, the open bar and free food kinda made up for the $150 portable navigation system that was stolen. T.I.P performs a few joints from Paper Trail."

Click the link to watch those videos!!! NOT BAD! I have not seen T.I since that picture up there in 2005! Time flies.

Man! those motherfockers in Bankhead and all the stealing ain't neva gonna stop! Just don't be breaking in ma boy Shawty Lo's ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive