SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, August 30, 2008

RAPPER PRODIGY: 'PRISON HAS MADE ME WISE'

http://i.current.com/images/epg/dailyfix/20080418-HNIC2/1_400x300.jpg

MOBB DEEP rapper PRODIGY has credited his time in prison with making him wise. The hip-hop star was jailed for three years for unlawful gun possession last October (07). And the star - real name Albert Johnson - is glad he was imprisoned, because it has made him a better person. He tells AllHipHop.com,"When I get back out there in the real world it's gonna be on. (I'm) much better, much wiser (than before the incarceration).

It's going down, trust me." And Johnson has spoken of how he is occupying himself until his release. He adds, "I'm just taking it easy, day by day serving my time like a man. Doing what I gotta do. I read books everyday, kick it with some of the younger inmates in here, passing books on to them. (We) pick each other's brains."

All these rappers need to stop breaking the law! You will rot in jail! Listen to his interview at the link below.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1542974094d45b30/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive