SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

RAPPER FABOLOUS DITCHED ARTS FOR HIP-HOP CAREER.

Rapper FABOLOUS is convinced he was destined to be a hip-hop star - because his dreams of becoming an artist were dashed when he discovered he was no good at design. The Trade It All hitmaker - real name John Jackson - admits he tried to make it big as an artist after graduating from high school. But he traded in his pen for a mic after realising his hip-hop skills far outweighed his former passion. He tells WENN: "I thought I was going to be an artist. I went to art and design high school. I drew cartoon characters. Then I realised I wasn't very good, so I turned to music."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive