SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, August 30, 2008

JAY-Z SO SICK OF NE-YO AS IN NE-YO VOMITTED NEAR HIS CAR!

R&B star NE-YO once angered SHAWN 'JAY-Z' CARTER after he vomited next to the rapper's car. The So Sick hitmaker was partying with his fellow hip-hop star pal when Ne-Yo quickly became drunk. And the singer has vowed never to drink again after the embarrassing incident in a car park.

He explains, "I learned the hard way that me and liquor do not mix. I'm not the violent one, I am just the one throwing up. "I went out with Jay-Z once. Shots came around but around the fifth I noticed that no one else was drinking them. "Nine later and I was throwing up outside of Jay-Z's car. "He threatened to send me the cleaning bill if I was sick inside.

2 comments:

  1. This hip hop boy was probbably mad after having somebody throw up in his car! Me and my friend Lil Dee agreed that whether your job is cleaning windows or a master of rap music, you cant be too happy if someone throws up in your car!
    S.S - from http://www.RapMonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it Sat....and I was fockn eating when I stumbled upon that story too!!! Ha! Ha! You know you can link your site directly to your name when leaving a msg. Thanks for visiting HipHossip.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive