SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

T.I. FURIOUS AT INTERNET LEAK OF HIS SONG!

Rapper T.I. is livid that a track he recorded featuring JAY-Z, LIL WAYNE and KANYE WEST has been leaked on to the internet. The Bring Em Out hitmaker is furious that the track Swagger Like Us, which features the hip-hop superstars, has emerged more than a month before the LP is due for release. And he has blasted people who put tunes on the web before they are released saying they spoil it for the fans. He says,
"Don't ruin the event. Wait till the cake comes out the kitchen before you eat it. That's like a kid who sees his toys before Christmas; it takes away from me and from the fans as well. "When it's time, I'mma (sic) give it to you. Leakage is never a problem I have had. I'm not used to it."

He needs to check his acquiantances there at Grand Hustle! Leaks usually stem from the label 99% of the time!! Kids at Xmas and cakes in the kitchen. T.I looked like a good kid in his days. Look at his cute face....LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive