SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, August 30, 2013

BEST RAPPER IN NIGERIA IS NOT IN NIGERIA. IT'S WALE! HEAR MY ANALYSIS AND SEE WALE'S TWEET.

So I saw that trend BEST RAPPER IN NIGERIA and I tweeted that the Best rapper in Nigeria was NOT even in Nigeria and that it was Wale Folarin. Then the frenzy of fans started. Wale thanked me in my Nigerian language Yoruba by saying O Se '

Wale tweets me a Thank you. 9.20pm in Nigeria 8/30/13
Aiight! Been a long time I saw a rapper thanked a Music Reporter. Wale is a different and humble kind. I just tweet these things and somehow get replies and Thank U in my language is PRICELESS! 

I wanna interview Wale about new projects, a possible Nigerian tour and his new magazine. I tweeted my e-mail to him. Listen to how I analyzed that conclusion.



Many interviews I have to do. Big Nigerians all over. Christian Rich, Tine Tempah, Tyler the Creator, we have a truly talented Nigerian-American brood.

I wrote about Wale in the Nigerian Tribune. Read the article here. 

MsKemi @HipHossip on twitter

Blog Archive