SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, August 17, 2013

#BREAKING UPDATE: FORMER B2K SINGER RAZ B ASSAULTED IN CHINA CLUB, ON LIFE SUPPORT IN A COMA.

Raz B

Raz B was trying to break up a fight at a niteclub where I hear he performed and received minor medical attention for a gashed lip after being smashed in the face with a bottle. Next thing you know he did not wake up and has been slipping in and out of consciousness.

He is now on LIFE SUPPORT BREATHING THRU A VENTILATOR and I urge everyone of you to put him in your prayers. The former B2K singer was embroiled in that Chris Stokes controversy back in 2004 with the rest of the group members Lil Fizz and J-Boog.

I looked on Omarion's page and I see no mention of Raz B's situation. Everyone is tight lipped. Nothing wrong in sending some prayers at a difficult time. The story is still developing.

#MsKemi
@HipHossip Twitter

Blog Archive