SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, August 29, 2013

CIARA HAS HER FIRST BIRTHDAY CAKE SMASH!!!

Ciara Jackson the FACE of HipHossip by Shendah's Photography
Ciara had her First Birthday cake smash. Gone were the days when babies were sad and dull and never wanted to share no cake. That was me!! Now they smash it up.

I will like my 50th birthday smash next year with Ciara present! WOW! This lovely photo is the work of Shendah's photography brand new on Facebook and you should check out their page. Ciara's photo is awesome.

Below is my cake protection 49 years ago. Nobody even dared move near the cake let alone smash it. lol. My elderly mom said I refused to share the cake!!

MsKemi's First Birthday cake 1965. Im now 49.

Blog Archive