SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, August 26, 2013

FOLLOW YOUR PASSION: MEET CHEF SHOLA OLUNLOYO THE DYNAMIC PHILLY CHEF WHO IS MY BROTHER

Shola Olunloyo

Shola Olunloyo, the tremendously talented chef behind the now legendary StudioKitchen dinners is my brother. Born after me, we were the two that watched our mom in the kitchen all the time. He is a famous Philly Chef and I told the Philadelphia papers that I was the better cook.




Shola who spells his name with an H was an engineering student turn gourmet Chef. Visit his website to see the essence of cooking that was learned in my mom's kitchen. He left Nigeria January 1st 1984 and has not visited once. He will be back to visit Nigeria Jan 1st 2014 after 30 years. The culture shock will be massive I told him.

Blog Archive