SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, August 2, 2013

#SOCIALMEDIA: ALL THE FAKE FACEBOOK PAGES IN MY NAME ARE BEING WIPED ONE BY ONE!


Technically my Canadian trolls are responsible for most of them. I'm not having it. People impersonating me and then using views that are not mine against me. Little did dumbasses like Judy Parkin old grandma Alberta realize that I love gays and lesbians. She and Shawn McQuaid the sick troll arrested for harassing me and arrested in 2012 have been buried by the Nigerian blogs so fascinated with my every move. Their shitty blogs and their habit of building fake pages with my name along with some idiotic Nigerians whose GPS shows exactly where the pages were built.

Pages are being wiped off. I have a good record of disabling Facebook pages due to Community standards which most fools don't read.

By the way you are actually speeding my path for all my social media accounts to be verified.

STOP!

#MsKemi
@HipHossip on twitter

Blog Archive