SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, December 30, 2013

#BREAKING: My Anti-Gun Violence song pushes my @Reverbnation portal to #2 in #Ottawa #Canada



Learn how to get your song on itunes at ReverbNation.com

Thank U for the support of my new ANTI-GUN VIOLENCE SONG produced and written by me, OVERNIGHT my Reverbnation account went to #2 in Canada on the hip-hop charts. Afterall that is where I began to fight gun violence. I am now officially a rapper.

Good News: It is now available for DOWNLOAD on your phones, CD etc and it's FREE. In 24 hours I became #2 on Reverbnation portal for the capital Ottawa, Canada the country where I began my fight against GUN VIOLENCE! My work was in #Toronto

Yes, I am NOW A RAPPER!! I will be singing about causes and social issues around the globe. My First Official song
"Eyin Eyan Mi" (The Insurgency)

Spread the word, Join KESUS CHRIST and Follow @IamKesus on Twitter

http://www.reverbnation.com/hiphossip/song/19603177-kesus-eyin-eyan-mi-gun-violence








Blog Archive