SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, December 26, 2013

#HNNGayVoices. How Nigerian Woman Olawunmi Aminat Yusuf Thinks all GAYS should be SHOT or BURNED to DEATHOlawunmu

Gay man killed in Uganda last week
Olawunmi Aminat Tussuf via Facebook
Olawunmi Aminat Yussuf Sad.. But I also can't withstand homos. I looked thru my window @ past 2am dis morning cos we had a Christmas carnival all thru last nite on my street. I saw dis gay guys kissing and hugging romantically. Wtf!! I haven't gotten over dat gory sight! I wanted 2 scream frm d first floor get out of my sight!! It was so irritating! Arrrrrggghhh!! If I had a gun, I wuld ve pulled d trigger on dem. Who says gay shuld b tolerated? Obviously has a mental case! I hve nothin against dem, but pls practice ur unholy shit behind closed door.
19 hours ago · Like · 2

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Olawunmi Aminat Yussufu You love America so much so go do that over there. I will get Entwistle to give u a visa. 30 years for your hate crime and you'll prolly never see Nigeria again.

Blog Archive