SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

#HNNCrime: Beware of SCAMMERS who use your company name on Facebook as their employment

I was still on the topic of Gays and human rights in Nigeria criticizing a country full of hate when a troll came attacking me. In the middle of looking at his profile, my company was listed as where he works. Read below.

Lawrence Ikperha KOO, wen abusing ppl in dis country, knw d ppl u abuse nd mention there names. U can't just start to abuse d whole good ppl of dis country Nigeria...... Do u knw, ur parents, friends, siblings, ur FB friends ar among those u ar abusing?
KOO, pls d year is coming to an end! Ok!
7 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1


Dagrin Foley You generalizing your abuse to the nation only proves you are an immature twat. Grow the fuck up
7 hours ago · Edited · Like · 2


Dagrin Foley Gays don't need human rights by the way. They are gay
7 hours ago · Like


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Dagrin Foley u are one of those FRAUDS. Why are you using my company name as your job when I have no employees? Everyone needs to see your profile. REMOVE IT BEFORE I HAVE YOUR PAGE SHUT DOWN.
7 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Lawrence Ikperha I don't CARE. Unfriend me.
7 hours ago via mobile · Like


Dagrin Foley Done. Never noticed that. You are still an immature twat
7 hours ago · Like


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Frauds all over!
7 hours ago via mobile · Edited · Like

Blog Archive