SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, December 30, 2013

#HNNMusic: Rapper Waka Flocka's little brother KayO is DEAD!


The late KayO Redd
Debra Antley had to be the greatest mom to these boys. All of them I knew. Waka, Gucci, late Slim Dunkin and now she has lost one of hers KayO Redd.

I spoke to Waka before I left Canada shortly BEFORE Slim dunkin was MURDERED  allegedly by Young Vito. My interview talked about a nice young man so caring about his fans.

Waka tweeted "God Bless Me" and his mom "I just lost another son."

On a day where it seems that obituaries is all I have been writing, this one shocked me bad!

KayO was also an aspiring rapper. He released the YNS: The Rise Of The Sykho Souljamixtape in 2011 and YNS 2: Full Time Grind mixtape in 2012. His most recent work was the Red Kisses mixtape released earlier this year.

Some reports tell me that he took his own life.

It has been a tough December for Hip Hop. After the deaths of Lord Infamous of Three 6 Mafia and Doe B of Grand Hustle who was shot and killed.

#RIP Lil Homie.

Blog Archive