SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, December 27, 2013

#HNNPolitics: Nigerian Minister Jumoke Akinjide NOT leaving PDP with her husband Aliyu Pategi now APC.

oloye-Jumoke-Akinjide-FCT-minister-of-state
Minister Jumoke Akinjide
Nigeria's Minister of FCT, Minister Jumoke Akinjide will NOT be decamping PDP with her husband if that is what you are thinking. The Akinjides are loyal people and loyal to any undertaking they are involved in. Despite the fact that Honorable Aliyu Pategi  her husband who is from Kwara decamped with some other 37 reps last week to APC means nothing. Here is her statement.
 
“In view of speculations rife in the press, I wish to state categorically that I will NEVER, EVER leave the PDP! The Akinjide family dynasty is loyal to the PDP and loyal to President Goodluck Ebele Jonthan.I am, and remain, proudly PDP! My father, Chief Richard Akinjide (SAN) is a founding member of the PDP and a member of the PDP BOT. I am the arrowhead of the PDP in Oyo State as the Minister in an opposition state. I will continue to work hard to ensure the success of Mr President, the Transformation Agenda of the Federal Government, and the victory of PDP at the polls in the 2015 election. I call on well-meaning and patriotic Nigerians to continue to support President Jonathan and ignore the “noise” and “chatters” being generated by those who, frankly, should know better, but who, understandably, are more at leisure than the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces”.
Chief Richard Akinjide (Credits Keminications Media/HNNAfrica)
You will remember that I spent the day a month ago on a Saturday with Chief Richard Akinjide, her dynamic father and veteran Nigerian Attorney and Politician. I had the great opportunity to have lunch with him as well and discussed everything from Nigerian politics, the laws of the constitution to even gun violence in the US and Canada. 

Blog Archive