SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, December 22, 2013

#HNNGayVoices: I am FIGHTING #GAY Human Rights in #Nigeria. @BBCAfrica @CNN @AJEnglish




Trending on Twitter today is my accusation of Gay Megapastors preaching against gays when they are pals with a FALLEN Gay American Pastor. Stop preaching HATE.

Meanwhile Ugandans are going to HELL. Being Gay is life in prison over there. Law passed Friday.

GUYS, pls understand what is going on in Africa. I am NOT pushing gay marriage yet. I am pushing the human right associated with being yourself. In a US state where Gay marriage is illegal, a homosexual can still hold hands in public, go to a gay club and even attend Queer meetings on health and many other subjects. That part nets you 10 years in Nigeria as a supporter and 14 years for the gay ppl.

Giving condoms out to gay men in a Toronto Police Crimestoppers SUV will net me 10 years and hosting a gay club party. Holding hands is the same. When the Nigerian govt starts messing with AFFECTION, then we have moved 40 years back.

 Most Nigerians are not educated, never lived in a community with gays abroad, they wanna beat them, poison their kids that come home saying their gay and all.

Gay rights is human rights and I will continue to fight gay rights in Nigeria. Has nothing to do with GOD. Jesus was Gay with 12 disciples. No wife or girlfriend. I hate liars and frauds.   

Blog Archive