SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#HNNMUSIC: Why all #Nigerian #Musicians NEED to BOYCOTT #Christmas events and schedule tours ABROAD. @G987FM


NIGERIAN BROADCASTERS ARE IN THE BIZ OF BLOCKING FREE SPEECH: I need everyone to LIKE HNNAfrica Musicnow. I am prepared to launch a 2014 fight with BON/IBAN. As a Grammy Judge while in Canada The JUNO Awards and one of the TOP 10 Most powerful women in the Canadian Music and Media Industry (2010 Industry Magazine) recent ban by Broadcast organisation of Nigeria (BON) and Independent broadcasters association of Nigeria (IBAN) of Nigerian artists who belong to the copyright society of Nigeria (COSON) on all radio stations. i own HIPHOSSIP MUSIC AND MEDIA GOSSIP BLOG which I rebranded to#HNNAfrica but I will be addressing this issue fairly in 2014.

It is time we begin discussing intellectual property rights, copyrights and royalties for our Nigerian artists no matter how good or bad, star or amateur they are. I don't want anyone stealing my music if I put hard work and originality to my work.

All Nigerian ARTISTS/MUSICIANS MUST boycott all Christmas events and begin scheduling tours abroad. We have to send a message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When our artists start going to perform abroad, they will start getting appreciated and played on radio stations abroad. Special S/O to G98.7FM Toronto a mainstream black radio station in Canada famous for playing a lot of Nigerian music.

#DrKemi
@HNNAfrica on twitter

SHARE THIS PLS!! CLICK SHARE!!!

Blog Archive