SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, December 22, 2013

#HNNPolitics: #BREAKING: I caught President Obasanjo burning BROOMS in the yard after APC left yesterday.


We've all heard about the meeting yesterday at Hill top Saturday. President Obasanjo met with the entire members of APC. What's this?? A yoruba nation coming up? Oh well he told them they have already made a step in the right direction. But said he AIN'T JOINING! I guess it's PDP for LIFE!



Remember that camera I had installed on his hat when he penned his signature with my son KJ in the Justice Eso condolence registrar in 2012, now I went to peek at his my secret camera attached to his hat again and look what he was doing in the yard!! He doesn't even know my camera is there. DON'T U TELL HIM!! It's an #HNNSatellite camera.

President Obasanjo's yard yesterday after the APC delegation LEFT!!

Blog Archive