SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, December 1, 2013

#BREAKING: Widow #Nigerian Governor told "Go and Die" REPORTEDLY has Committed #Suicide


I am hearing that the woman Governor Oshiomole told to GO and DIE REPORTEDLY committed suicide yesterday. HIPHOSSIP MUSIC FOUNDATION one of my commitments is to SAY NO to suicide after I made a statement that I will kill myself if GEJ does not fix the insurgency and wins 2015. 115 of you wished me suicide so why are you all mad at the Governor. Many of you don't know I keep your comments.

I will reach out to this Governor. He is my father's friend and I will get his number. I have not been able to verify this sad piece of news if in fact it is true.

Join my Global Foundation now at HipHossip.org 

Blog Archive