SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, February 14, 2015

#HNNKenya Former British PM Blair visits @UhuruKenyatta (Photos)


Former British PM paid Uhuru a visit this past week. Kenyatta posted on his Facebook page

"With former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, who paid me a courtesy call at Harambee House, Nairobi. I informed him that our country is in a social transformation mode. We are focused on ensuring that the transformation agenda we have embarked on is not derailed. My Government has set the pace of the transformation journey by laying down structures that will move the country forward. We now have a Government that is practical, issue driven and people centred."

Most definitely Kenya is transforming and I wish Nigeria will be the same one day.

Blog Archive