SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, February 14, 2015

#HNNPolitics Ignorant APC asking people to CELEBRATE Buhari in #SaiBuhariDay #NigeriaDecides

Media preview

Geez, rather than focus on March 28th, APC Nigeria's opposition wants people to celebrate what could have been. Valentine's day was the date of the Presidential elections now postponed to March 28th. I think the APC is going overboard by calling Buhari the people's general, something he admitted on CNN not being in 1984.

Considering the real People's general died 39 years ago yesterday and was not even hashtagged or remembered on Buhari's twitter or social media handles was a real damn shame! There is no more Febuhari folks. Focus on getting a debate. I will not vote for any candidate till I see a debate of what they are offering me.


Blog Archive