SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Brooklyn Rapper Jamak Woolard who was shot outside Hot 97 FM to play Notorius B.I.G in movie!


New York rapper Jamal Woolard will get his "B.I.G." break, as he will star as Notorious B.I.G. in "Notorious" on the big screen. Woolard, a Brooklyn-based rapper, has been tapped to play late rap icon Biggie Smalls. According to Hip-Hop Elements, two years ago, the budding MC made headlines after he did a radio interview at New York hip-hop station Hot 97 moments after he was shot outside of the building.

I think this is the same one shot when L'il Scrappy and 50 were in the building too and I was back in ATL with Mama Dee, Scrappy's mom when she freaked out and TOLD ME, not ask me--TOLD ME to put on my site that if anybody hurts her son in that whole shooting bit, she will personally_____them! You fill in the blank. a. Smoke b. Kill c. melt. Mama Dee is a very powerful strong woman who raised Scrappy and his sister alone and very well too. She does not play that shooting outside/inside NY radio stations thing. (L'il Kim, Shyne, Busta etc.) Scrappy and 50 took off at the back entrance and he called her to say he was okay and got on the next plane to Atlanta. They had nothing to do with all that outside mess but had to fear for their own safety! There's Mama Dee up there with me at the TuPac Oscar red carpet party which I hosted. and I put whatever she wants on this website ON!

These are not family secrets, these are thing we all have to know. That woman told me some rough stories of survival raising her kids. It's called news and please leave the damn guns alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive