SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, March 7, 2008

Hip-Hossip is the first to give you a statement from the radio station where DRU HILL feuded!



UPDATE: It's 11.35am ET in Toronto and I left a message for Marc Clarke of the Big Phat Morning Show at 92Q Jams in Baltimore and he was so kind to call me back so quickly in Toronto. Marc told me what happened was REAL and not a joke! It's no PR stunt as I and many thought. It was not rehearsed and videotaped twice. I know it was edited for YouTube because of major profanities when everyone got heated up?

Clarke stated "Woody said God had called him to minister and that's what he wanted to do. That is the core part of the feud that happened in the studios."
As you saw on the video, Clarke was interviewing them live when this happened. Sisqo then busted out the door into his car and a scuffle ensued between Nokio and Woody he told me. "Everyone was not in a good mood when Woody made the statement and it all started" Clarke said. Meanwhile after sharing my personal angle of Woody's life.....his mother's death. Clarke thought that was an angle that may have changed his mind again last minute in the studio. Sisqo replied "why didn't you say this last night." I will be reporting this on Canada's CBC radio and TV entertainment news later today. Thanks to Marc Clarke of 92Q Jams, the #1 station in all demos in Baltimore years straight...... for calling me.

KEMI'S RANTORAMA:
I remember when I was a broadcast student, I would call the station every morning on air practicing to be an entertainment reporter and will take over their morning show to recap the Grammys, Oscars, Billboards etc. Marc and his former co-host Troy always let me do my thing over the phone and look.... today I have done a lot of entertainment reporting. Thought I should tell you this. Keep your dreams alive. When he called my office today, he had no idea who he was calling. I have not seen Marc since 2001. It was quite a phone reunion! A wonderful man from a dynamic family of broadcasters. His beautiful wife is a Fox-TV broadcaster too. Sisqo, Nokio, Woody, Jazz , please talk this over thoroughly! Is Scola still in the group? Below is the video if you haven't seen it. It is also here on 92Q's website. This was my station for 15 years and they are now streaming live too. I listened all morning! It's actually also in my list of the best HH stations on the right.



The Initial Story this morning: It wasn't a PR stunt, I know Konan and even Marc Clarke in there who interviewed them. I lived in B-More 15 years out of my 24 in the USA. The Late Mrs Green was my 16 year old son's 1st grade teacher. We were all like family. Woody's mom had cancer then she stopped coming to school and eventually died. Woody went into gospel songs then and became closer to God. He also began ministering. Memories.....I remember when the Dru boys showed up in a limo and performed in the cafeteria at the school. Woody and company did it for the kids. So he says he wants to Minister and Sisqo is pissed off and some fighting starts between Nokio and Woody with Jazz trying to separate them. Thanks to Sandra Rose in Atlanta for the classic picture and to Lamar Tyler of Fox-DC for the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive