SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snoop's People wants HipHossip to TELL YOU to go Ego Trippin this MONDAY!

I received this e-mail 11:58am (PST) yesterday the 7th from Angela Blau of Three-Forty Communications. Thanks Angela! I will be egotrippin gurl. Toronto is in the midst of a 3 day blizzard as we speak and I'm off from the regular newsroom Monday! LOL!

Hi, Kemi,

Since Hip Hossip has featured a ton of Snoop content this month alone, I wanted to let you know about an upcoming Snoop Dogg event. On Monday, March 10th at 6pm PST/9pm EST, fans will be able to listen to Snoop’s new album Ego Trippin online at snoopdogg.com before it drops in stores.

Simultaneously, meebo (an online chat service) will be hosting an online listening party in the official meebo chat room on the site. There, Snoop fans can meet up to discuss the new album or anything else!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

WHAT: Snoop Dogg Online Listening Party

WHERE: www.Snoopdogg.com

WHEN: Monday, March 10th 6pm PST/9pm EST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive